Alcoa To Buy Alumax

Alcoa To Buy Alumax

Intalco Has No Immediate Plans To Change Its Operations

Book - 1998 03 10
Rate this:
Alcoa announced it is buying Alumax Inc. Alumax Inc. owns 61 percent interest in the Intalco Aluminum Corp smelter west of Ferndale. The remaining 39 percent is owned by a Japanese consortium led by a subsidary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Publisher: Herald 1998 03 10
Edition: Late ed.
Characteristics: 1 A


From the critics

Community Activity


Add a Comment

There are no comments for this title yet.


Add Age Suitability

There are no ages for this title yet.


Add a Summary

There are no summaries for this title yet.


Add Notices

There are no notices for this title yet.


Add a Quote

There are no quotes for this title yet.

Explore Further


No similar edition of this title was found at WCLS.

Try searching for Alcoa To Buy Alumax to see if WCLS owns related versions of the work.

To Top