7) I am grateful that I do not have to listen to my country's National Anthem, every ★ day that I arrive at work.
6) I am grateful I am ALLOWED TO detest the national anthem written by Francis Scott Key and ALLOWED TO ★ appreciate the Jimi Hendrix version.
5) I am grateful patriots glorify that one song; while other Americans CHOOSE to not be programed by a simple song.
4) I am grateful the lyrics of that song glorifies bombs ★ bursting, and other anti-British sentiment, in today's modern ★ arena.
3) I am grateful the money of ★ the nfl corporation is more powerful than the rights documented in the constitution of the money ★ printers.
★ 2) I am grateful this is the land of the free; excluding the tax-paying ★ souls in black bodies, who WILL BE Murdered by employed ★ predatorial badges.
★ 1) I am grateful this is the home of ★ the brave; excluding the national gladiator, who is bullied by elected leaders & fired by a bad sport, for Kneeling and ★ being brave.
★ 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 ... ...
Greetings, all you Halloween ghosts, goblins, and ghouls - Here is an enjoyable CD of 12 spooky, pop, novelty-songs (primarily from the 1950's and 60's) that are sure to get you into the ghostly spirit of this up-coming Halloween.
Featuring such wickedly weird tunes as - The Monster Mash, Hearse With A Curse, Werewolf, and, the hilarious classic, The Lurch (*watch music-video*) - This disc is also loaded with all sorts of creepy, scary, eerie sound effects that are guaranteed to send chills and thrills running up and down your spine.
So - Get with it this Halloween with "Halloween's Gravest Hits".
Warning! - Do not listen to this CD in the dark!.... (Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee!)
There are no ages for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.